IPI offers three levels of corporate membership:
1) Contributor - $5,000 and above
Corporate donors that make contributions to IPI starting at $5,000 per year will receive:
- Hard copies of IPI publications.
- Priority invitations to IPI’s public-affairs events (approximately 35 per year in New York), such as lunchtime policy forums and evening Beyond the Headlines discussions with speakers from around the world.
- Invitations to events for members.
- Invitation to IPI’s annual donor retreat devoted to exchanges on global trends, regional perspectives, and thematic discussions.
- Recognition in IPI’s annual report.
In addition to the benefits above, being a Sponsor includes:
- Expert briefings by IPI staff and consultants.
- Written briefings upon request on issues related to IPI programs.
- Opportunity to organize with IPI one special event per year (policy forum or roundtable), at IPI’s conference center in New York or in Vienna, on a topic of the donor’s choosing related to IPI’s work*
- Priority invitations for representatives to participate in IPI expert roundtables, and seminars in their areas of interest and expertise.
In addition to the benefits above, being a member of the President’s Circle includes:
- Opportunity to organize with IPI two special events per year (policy forums or roundtables), at IPI’s conference center in New York or in Vienna, on topics of the donor’s choosing related to IPI’s work*
- Invitations to IPI’s high-level roundtables and seminars in donor’s areas of interest and expertise.
- Invitation to IPI annual dinner with IPI’s Board of Directors and International Advisory Council.
- Invitation for a corporate representative (young professional) to attend IPI’s annual training program in multilateral diplomacy (to be started in 2012).
- Visiting fellowship opportunity for a corporate representative to work for a six-month period at IPI, on a research project to be agreed with IPI.
IPI is grateful to our generous friends and donors who provide both intellectual and financial support. Their contributions help us in a very practical way to achieve program objectives, and their leadership is an invaluable resource to our organization.
December 03, 2013
IPI Editor Adam Lupel Quoted on the Politics of Genocide [IRIN News]