IPI is proud to have received the highest ratings from two of the leading charity evaluators in the United States: Charity Navigator and CharityWatch. IPI is also proud to be a platinum-level Guidestar participant, demonstrating our commitment to transparency.
Other Ways of Giving
By Check or Phone
Please make all checks payable to the “International Peace Institute,” and use the following delivery address:
International Peace Institute
c/o Development Department
777 United Nations Plaza, 4th floor
New York, NY 10017
If you prefer to make a credit card donation via Paypal, please call Allison White at +1-212-225-9659.
Please call Allison White at +1-212-225-9659.
IPI welcomes applications for individual membership. Each application will be reviewed, and accepted only at IPI’s discretion.
IPI Offers six types of individual membership:
Non-Resident$200 and above
Individual donors based outside New York or Vienna, and who make a contribution to IPI starting at $200 per year, will receive hard copies of all IPI publications and exclusive monthly briefing on IPI’s activities.
Friend$300 and above
Individual donors who make a contribution to IPI starting at $300 per year will receive:
- Hard copies of all IPI publications and exclusive monthly briefing on IPI’s activities.
- Priority invitations to IPI’s public-affairs events (approximately 35 per year in New York), such as lunchtime policy forums and evening Beyond the Headlines discussions with speakers from around the world.
- Invitations to events for members.
Supporting Friend$1,000 and above
In addition to the benefits above, being a Supporting Friend includes:
- Invitations to attend exclusive events with high-level speakers and guests.
- Invitations to IPI’s spring reception and winter holiday gathering with IPI’s Board of Directors and International Advisory Council.
Sustaining Friend$5,000 and above
In addition to the benefits above, being a Sustaining Friend includes:
- Invitations to briefings with IPI’s President and senior staff.
- Recognition in IPI’s annual report.
Patron$10,000 and above
In addition to the benefits above, being a Patron includes:
- Invitations to IPI’s expert roundtables and seminars, held at the expert level, in the member’s areas of interest and related to IPI’s program.
- Private in-person consultations with IPI staff and advisers on regional or thematic issues related to IPI’s programs (up to four consultations per year).
President’s Circle$25,000 and above
In addition to the benefits above, being a member of the President’s Circle includes:
- Invitations to IPI’s high-level roundtables and seminars featuring heads of state, foreign ministers, or high-level experts and practitioners.
- Invitation to annual dinner with IPI’s Board of Directors and International Advisory Council.